Daniel Cook is President and owner of Cook Commercial Realty, Inc. He has been licensed in Florida since 1988 and has tremendous knowledge and expertise in the commercial/ industrial sectors of North Dade, Hialeah, Medley, Doral, Airport West and South Broward submarkets. Our boutique-style brokerage company has a strong commitment to our client’s needs. WeRead more
Daniel M. Cook, Jr., the son of Mr. Cook, graduated with a business degree from Santa Fe College in 2013 . Daniel specializes in the leasing and sales of commercial/industrial facilities in the North Dade, Hialeah, Medley, Doral and Airport West submarkets.
Jonathan Aguirre is our newest team member. He is bilingual in English and Spanish and has over 5 years of management experience. Energetic, motivated, and highly organized and skilled at balancing the needs of clients in both personal and professional capacities. Jonathan specializes in the leasing and sales of commercial/industrial facilities in the North Dade,Read more
Michele Horgan has been with Cook Commercial Realty, Inc. since January 2000. She is an executive assistant to the president with extensive experience in office management. Some of Ms. Horgans’ responsibilities include marketing, research, updating available inventory, accounts payable, and accounts receivable. She received her Florida Real Estate License in 2001. This accomplishment not onlyRead more
Call Us Today!
- MIA Named Best Airport In North America For Cargo Logistics
- Why Multi-Story Industrial Assets Might Be In The Future For Dense U.S. Cities
- Cook Commercial Realty Brings 153,000 SF Tenant To Gratigny Industrial Park
- Logistics Company Inks Deal For Another 69,000 SF In Medley
- Is Hialeah ‘The Next Big Thing’ For Real Estate Investment In South Florida?