The type of flex space he had done in Pittsburgh could be found in larger Florida cities like Tampa and Miami. But not in Naples. Continue reading “Developer Finds Undiscovered Florida Industrial Niche”
Call Us Today!
- Cook Commercial Realty Negotiates 10-Year, 84,000 SF Lease Deal
- Warehouses Are Getting Bigger, And Going High-Tech
- Florida Adds Manufacturing Jobs
- Hialeah’s Industrial Market Showing No Signs Of A Slowdown
- Flagler, Ware Malcomb Complete Build-to-Suit Industrial Facility In Hialeah For Aerospace Firm