Need an item from a shelf that’s 40 feet above the warehouse floor? Just ask a picking robot in whatever language you want. Multilingual voice controls, the Internet of Things and emerging technologies are adding new efficiencies to the modern warehouse in a climate of rising costs, according to a new JLL report.
Call Us Today!
- Cook Commercial Realty Negotiates 10-Year, 84,000 SF Lease Deal
- Warehouses Are Getting Bigger, And Going High-Tech
- Florida Adds Manufacturing Jobs
- Hialeah’s Industrial Market Showing No Signs Of A Slowdown
- Flagler, Ware Malcomb Complete Build-to-Suit Industrial Facility In Hialeah For Aerospace Firm